We prefer to take the measurements with you over the phone. This is the safest way since you will be guided by one of our experienced tailors.
We prefer this over you going to a tailor to have your measurements taken, as we have a specific way of measuring.
The measuring session over the telephone will take less than one hour. We will take approximately 25 measurements, depending on the style of your gown.
For the measurements, you will need the following items:
- One dependable person who will take the measurements for you.
- Shoes the same height as the ones you will be wearing on your wedding.
- An unpadded bra that puts your breasts in the position which you like.
- A string or ribbon long enough to go around your waist.
- A flexible tailor measuring tape.